my deary...

luvly chaty...

tik tok!

tok harimau pukol bape sekarang?? tgok sndri,jwb tok rimau..=pp

bpe gamai da skodeng

carta blogku =)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

happiness is........



on this monday my cats gets their house...

finally ,..their bunny hunt is finish built by my father,helped by

my mother and me.....

i miss them because at nite my cats are not sleep with me anymore

...! =(


this is...their cute shelter....



i painted n decorated it by myself..hehe...

its shown love of their owner..

but i only specify to mok coz my family have 12 cats....

so...it will be long if i mention all of them rite?..

so..this is mok's feeling about his cutie bunny hunt...



as long as u happy my deary mok...i'll be happy too...


so happiness is.....

1..when de one you love is happy,u will be happy too

2...when u care bout the one you love n they noticed it..

3...when de one u love are love u back..




i learn the meaning of LOVE from loving mok...

mok..i love you...




hee...this is happiness...

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails